Haterz-PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haterz-PVP

The Offical Forums of Haterz-PVP.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban apeal for Terry

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistanooblet

Ban apeal for Terry Empty
PostSubject: Ban apeal for Terry   Ban apeal for Terry I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:43 pm

When i logged one ... i saw Terry talking with his friends ... but with a bad subject to talk ( Breaking ::rules #1 )

Hotlink for forums (2)
Ban apeal for Terry Wowqw
[img=https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img26/6162/wowqw.jpg]

so there the pic and this is breaking the ::rules #1
(Terry im not kiss ass ! gtfu you are just a little 9 year old kid crying but veng its the only admin and u wanted to be staff)
if its not true ! just say it but there no montage i did not edit the pic !

Last edited by Mistanooblet on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : pic dont work)
Back to top Go down
Owner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal for Terry   Ban apeal for Terry I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Hes banned, and thank you for this report.
Back to top Go down
https://haterz-pvp.forumotion.com
Mista

PostSubject: cool but im banned   Ban apeal for Terry I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 7:39 pm

ye np but still you ip banned me Sad can u unban i promise to be good next time :O
Back to top Go down
Mistanooblet

PostSubject: Please...   Ban apeal for Terry I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:00 pm

Please will i know i attempt to save my friends by taking is duped stuff and hide it in my bank and make you need to reset everybody but can you unban me... i did some thing bad but by making banning a player for breaking rule and a mod for sort other thing i want to play again without doing a shit Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban apeal for Terry   Ban apeal for Terry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban apeal for Terry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haterz-PVP :: Haterz-PVP In-Game :: Screen Shots and Videos-
Jump to: