Haterz-PVP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haterz-PVP

The Offical Forums of Haterz-PVP.

HomeHome PageLatest imagesRegisterLog in

local singles - Looking for NSA encounter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gladston

local singles  - Looking for NSA encounter Empty
PostSubject: local singles - Looking for NSA encounter   local singles  - Looking for NSA encounter I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 9:36 am

Queensland free online dating - I want u so bad My name is Jessie RUFF local singles  - Looking for NSA encounter Sydney1 local singles  - Looking for NSA encounter Sydney2 local singles  - Looking for NSA encounter Sydney3 local singles  - Looking for NSA encounter Sydney4 i wanna go out to a bar or club to chill out nearby. your age isnt that important as long as you are normal and cool to be around. im a sexy coed who finally lives on her own and want to use my privacy finally! i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular social site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Gold Coast-Tweed Heads dating Gladstone free online dating Albany dating Albany online dating free date dating sites I like to do anything outdoors. I love to also dance and just be me and be happy..Im not wsting my time on telling you everything that intrest me, If you want to know just ask... It seems the last few times guys are only interested in games and if you are that guy please move on.. I'm lookin to get down with someone. I love to have sex all day long. I can shake my booty to some good hiphop. Ajything else you wanna know just ask. I love to have fun and a good time, enjoy communication and touching, massage is always a great way to end a date, I love fast cars, sharing alone time together, and trying new things in bed. I dont want a boyfriend now but a guy to experiment with and explore my freaky side so if you are ok with having someone on the side then give me a holler. im lookin to chill with someone tonight or in the next couple of days. i dont really want anything serious right now. im a single young hottie looking for some revenge on my ex who cheated on me. if all this sounds good to you then message me. I love to flirt, dance, tease and oh yes, have sex. I am looking for someone interested in an encounter to be fun for both of us and be able to hold his own in the bedroom. No guys that say all night and go in two minutes. I love oral and if you want it, you better also. I am seeeking an older man to have some fun with. I am all about having a great time. Contace me for further info! I love to watch romantic movies and play pool!
Back to top Go down

local singles - Looking for NSA encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Haterz-PVP :: Haterz-PVP In-Game :: Introduce your self!-
Jump to: